THE CLEVELAND AUTHOR SEMINAR
Saturday January 26, 2019 2:00 P.M – 5:00 P.M. at Cleveland Heights Public Library.
- Have you ever dreamed of becoming a published author, but don’t know where to begin?
- Have you began writing or do you have a completed story, but don’t know how to go about getting it published?
- Do you have a published book and are having difficulties marketing and promoting your book?
If so, this seminar is for you!
We will walk you through the steps of becoming a published author, rather following the traditional route of using an agent and a major publishing house, or by becoming a self-published author. We will provide marketing and promotional tips for attracting your target audience.
- PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO WRITING YOUR BOOK
- PART 2: EDITING YOUR BOOK AND PREPARING TO PUBLISH
- BREAK / REFRESHMENTS
- PART 3: PUBLISHING YOUR BOOK
- PART 4: MARKETING & PROMOTING YOUR BOOK
Sponsorship and Advertising Packages available for Authors and Publishers. Contact Info@WakeHustleGrind.com